Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall, My Favorite Season

I have to admit, I am a little sad that summer is now officially over, but I do LOVE fall of the year!! I love the nice chill that will be in the air and cause you to hug your loved one more tightly, I love the reds, oranges, and yellows that are everywhere, I love listening to the leaves rustling as they are getting ready to make their journey from the tree limbs to the ground, I love watching the leaves blow in the crisp air, and I love fall of the year because I get to watch my most loved sport with my husband, FOOTBALL! And of course fall of the year brings the new prime time TV shows!

Being married to a man who is from the mountains, we both love visiting the mountains during fall and getting to experience the slower pace of life and the peaceful experiences that the mountains have to offer. I am also a huge fan of warm crock pot meals and they are perfect end to a beautiful, clear, cool fall day and also a perfect way to bring the family closer together!

XO, Jodanna

No comments:

Post a Comment